Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm really doing it.

I'm really doing it.  I'm finally starting a blog.  Going to give it a shot anyway. It is something I've been debating for some time now.  Many things have become excuses for me.  I have terrible grammar, language arts was never a good subject for me.  I don't really have time to do everything I want to do.  Where do I start?  These are just a few excuses I've come up with but upon the urging of some friends I've decicded to give it a try.  What's the worst that could happen?  No one follows me, oh well.  If I don't try it I will never know what it could have been. 

Everything I read about blogs said to pick one topic and stick with it. Just one topic?  What to pick, what to pick?  So...I'm picking kids, my kids, my siblings, my neices and nephews maybe, fun kid activities, kid recipes, themes (eventually, I can't do everything at once, what will I have to work towards?).  All things kid related.  I have big ideas and plans of things to share but as many people who know me can tell you I'm good at starting things, not always good at following through.  Linking to other people's blogs scares me because I have no idea how to do it but I've found some great kid ideas and great kid related blogs that I will surely need to link up to.  If anyone reading this know how to do this, maybe you could help a girl out.

What's coming first?  My next post will be an introduction of myself and and explanation of the name I chose for this blog.  Look for it later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment