Monday, October 8, 2012

Six activities with Color/Shape flash cards.

Yep, you read that correctly.  6 activities with two packs of color/shape flash cards.  I purchased mine at walmart on clearance for .50 each at the end of the back to school sale.  The dollar tree usually sells them too.  I laminated my cards but it probably wasn't necessary. 
  1. Color sorting:  sort all the cards by color.

2.Shape sorting:  sort all the cards by shape

3. Color patterning:  make a pattern with the colors.

4. Shape patterning:  make a pattern with the shapes.

5.Matching:  This is where you would need the second set of flash cards.  Have the kids find the match.  Mine were two sided cards so it makes it a tad more difficult but not impossible.

6.Make a rainbow:  Sort the cards in rainbow order.

I tried to create some labels for bags.  Well I did create them but I can't figure out how to link the pdf to here...gonna need to do a little more research.  If you would like them before I can figure it out email me and I will email them directly to you.  juneandcasey@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment