Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My go to website

Today I'm not going to post about a station.  I may have jumped the gun a bit on a station blog.  I'm realizing now I should have had several post prepared before starting.  Oh well, I promise there will be tons more.  Here's proof. 
A little embarrassed to say this is my desk, well one of them, the other is actually mostly clean, although I'm sure you don't believe that after seeing this.  Regardless, there is no less than 30 stations I'm working on hiding in this mess.  Believe it or not, there is a bit of organization there but only I would know it.  My goal for the day is to tackle this mess and complete some of my ongoing projects.  The hold up?  I need to make a run to walmart today for some envelopes and bags for storage purposes, then maybe I can get it under control.  Okay, that could just be an excuse but I really do need more bags and envelopes :)  I told you, I'm really good at starting things, not always good at carrying through.

Back to the title of this post.  I love finding a great website that I can find great stuff on.  I have several but I'm not going to share them all at once (I might need them for another day when I don't have it all together).  I think this site is my all time favorite site.  DLTK-kids. For years I've been using this site.  It is full of printable bible crafts, animal crafts, holiday crafts, bible lessons, mini books, bingo games, and so much more.  If ever I'm looking for anything this is the first place I go to.  She also has several other sister sites that I love as well.  If you are ever in need of a craft, you will probably be able to find it here.  I can't begin to guess how many activities my kids and all my church kids have done from this site.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment