Day 12 is a Wednesday. We have church that night so we will do our countdown activity before after school but before we head to church for dinner. We are going to be making a special snack. This is not a creation of my own. I saw this idea in a magazine but I love it so I'm sharing it.
Here is what you will need:
yellow circle gummies (I looked at several stores and couldn't
find yellow ones, I ended up with orange life saver gummies (this is
for the halo))
ice cream cones
(this picture shows a bowl of water...according to my recipe
you were supposed to use it to help the pretzels stick to the
marshamallow...it didn't work for me)
1. insert a toothpick into the ice cream cone.
2. Attach a marshmallow to the toothpick and add another toothpick into the marshmallow.
3. Add the pretzel "wings". I just jammed mine in...they stayed long enough. :)
4. Add a slice of banana for the head.
5. Add a gummy halo. Enjoy your creation :)