Day 5...make an edible nativity. I originally saw this idea on another blog that I love...Motherhood on a Dime.
Gather your materials...
teddy grahams (baby Jesus)
people shaped cookies
yellow food coloring
fruit roll up
1. Start putting your stable together. I put icing on the bottom of the cracker too. It helped it stand up really well.
2. Add your Mary and Joseph. (Use the fruit roll up for a head covering for Mary.
3. Make your manger by attaching 4 pretzel twists together with some icing.
4. Color your coconut (hay)
5. Add your manger.
6. Add a teddy graham (Jesus)
7. Add some animals to your scene using some icing to make them stand.
8. Enjoy your sugar high :)
While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.
Luke 2: 6-7