Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 24

Day 24 we will make a birthday cake for Jesus and decorate for his birthday.

A few years ago we started a tradition of having the kids make a birthday cake for Jesus.  As they are getting older I'm thinking of changing it up a bit, I'm thinking about making them individual cakes to decorate (they are getting more creative and sprinkling on some sprinkles isn't going to cut it I'm afraid).  I think it will be a fun time.
 
 
We haven't made birthday decorations before (well they haven't, I decorate for each of their birthdays) so I thought we would do that as a group.  Balloons, streamers, signs and all that. We don't usually do balloons because they are quite abnoxious but they love playing with them so we will make an exception, after all it is for Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment